Regenerate A Healthy Heart
8 important tips for your thriving heart
1. How do you deal with stress? Stress can change the way blood clots, according to top research. This means it can increase your risk of heart attack if you do not learn to manage it. Create simple habits that work for you, that are easy to follow regularly. Consider acupuncture, a daily meditation ritual and deep breathing to quell your stress.
2. What are your eating habits telling you about your heart? Eating for a healthy heart has been embraced for many and supported with lots of education. Enjoy foods that nourish your heart like omega-3’s (salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring and trout), nuts (almonds or walnuts) and berries (heart-healthy phytonutrients and soluble fiber).
3. Are you significantly above your ideal healthy weight? If yes, change it. Don’t put yourself at higher risk that encourages high blood pressure which could lead to heart disease. We recommend 14 day detox programs at Santa Fe Soul
4. You do know sitting is the new smoking, right? Studies are revealing that sitting for long periods of time increases your risk of having a heart attack. In the past, we would think of smoking as the big factor in heart issues and it still is. In the age of the computer, many workers sit at the computer for hours every day. I understand this and invested in a simple solution called VARIDESK to help support my office team’s needs. We all, my practitioners and our entire awesome team now use standing desks at Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health.
5. The rise of depression has become a national reality! Someone who doesn’t deal with an ongoing negative emotional reality enhances sticky platelets, which are the tiny cells that can cause blood to clot. Learn more about Amplified Regenerative Therapies (ART) which are natural, unique scientific outpatient programs.
6. So, what are your addictions? Make sure you do not discount tobacco and alcohol as real heart health issues, just recognize it is the drugs that have led the country into new epidemic highs (literally). Tobacco smoke reduces the amount of oxygen the blood can carry to the heart and nicotine can cause an increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Drinking can hurt your heart muscle (cardiomyopathy) and raise your blood pressure. Drugsaffect your heart’s efficiency in its ability to pump and more.
7. So, how’s your sex life lately? I am serious! ED and heart disease go hand in hand. The inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex may be a warning sign leading to serious heart problems. Consider lap evaluation, a PRP injection and or radio-frequency treatment at Santa Fe Soul. to resolve this condition.
8. Do you get your full 8 hours of sleep each night? The power of a good night of sleep to lighten your heart’s workload, can help your blood pressure and heart rate go down at night. Learn ways to keep a full sleep cycle to prevent your risk for cardiovascular disease. Save money when you order Insomnitol™ with us.