"The shoulder is an intricate part of the body. With the capability of almost 360 degrees of motion, the shoulder is the most mobile joint in the human body."
On this YOUNGER podcast episode, you will learn about the anatomy of your shoulders and how to eliminate your shoulder pain naturally.
- Do you have shoulder pain?
- How much does our shoulder pain interfere with your life on a scale of 1-10? (1 representing very few limitations to 10 representing serious impediments)
- How do you feel when your freedom to fully express yourself physically is limited due to your shoulder pain?
- Is your pain so bad you have contemplated taking pain killers?
- If you were to learn natural ways to eliminate your shoulder pain, would you implement them?
- What are you willing to do in order to achieve a pain free life naturally?
- Learn more about your shoulder anatomy.
- Recognize your best ways to move and stetch your shoulders.
- Understand the four major categories for shoulder problems.
- Learn the difference between bursitis, tendinitis, tendon tears, impingement, arthritis, fractures, frozen shoulder, and more.
- Shoulder health, as in increasing its strength, avoiding injuries at your job, and the best sleeping positions to consider and apply.
- Real time line for healing a shoulder injury.
- Learn the value of Prolozone, PRP and physical therapy.
- Define your back pain and how it might relate to your shoulders.
- Learn the significance of prevention versus recovery.
- Unique exercises for your wonderful shoulders.
"It is important to allow any part of the body adequate rest by getting enough sleep and working different body parts on different days. If you've experienced an injury- don't ignore the pain."
Listen, Enjoy and Share!
Eveyone is a WINNER!
Find out today and instantly receive your FREE GIFT!
Ask our Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health TEAM.
We are here to support you!
Just email or call us! Let them know your Qs . . .
Women are ready to transform their life and health!
Find out more about Dr. Robyn Benson's exclusive 3-day retreat for women.
Click onto the image below to "Save Your Spot."