"I believe that everything I have covered on this YOUNGER podcast, is information that can offer many a starting point which can guide them to the necessary changes to make in their life. I share what has served my patients who have requested solutions to overcome the pain and discomfort brought on by Acid Reflux and GERD."
--- Dr. Robyn Benson
For those interested in learning the leading factors that can contribute to Acid Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), this is the YOUNGER podcast episode for you. Below I am listing Dr. Hyman's top list from his Ultrawellness Center website:
- Fasting right before bed.
- Eating too much.
- Being overweight can push your stomach up, causing reflux.
- Chronic stress affects the nerves in the stomach, making it impossible to process the food properly. This will cause food to go up instead of down.
- Loss of magnesium, which is caused by stress. Magnesium is needed to relax the sphincter at the bottom of your stomach that actually let the food go down.
- Food sensitivities many not be diagnosed, including gluten and daire.
- Bad bacteria or yeast growing in your stomach. If you have been on a lot of antibiotics, if you have been on hormones, if you eat a lot of sugar and processed food, you could grow bad bugs in your gut, and they ferment and cause reflux.
This new YOUNGER podcast episode, called "Overcoming Digestive Challenges" answers top Qs and provides key takeaways for listeners:
- What is Acid Reflux & Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)?
- Why do I have Acid Reflux and GERD?
- Steps to Overcoming Reflux.
- What Foods to Avoid.
- Gluten-Free Diets.
- Starting the Day Right.
- Reflux Free Eating.
- A Healthy Version of Comfort.
- YES, you can have desert.
- Acid Reflux and Lifestyle.
- What does stress have to do with it?
- Deep Breathing Exercises to Relieve Stress.
- Supplementing for Acid-Reflux and GERD.
- Can't I just take a pill?
- Relief Naturally.
- Soothing Bone Broth.
- Delicious Recipes.
"There are many natural ways to overcome the symptoms and complications caused by Acid Reflux and GERD that can be taken at home for relief."
AMPLIFY * REGENERATE * TRANSFORM
A good place to start is with our
BioMarker BluePrint Kit