"I would like to remind you your knee joint is the largest joint in your body and an important one. It can be overwhelming to think how much wear and tear our knees take over a lifetime."
Dr. Robyn Benson
Knee pain is one of the most common complaints of Americans of all ages, according to the Mayo Clinic Health System. The pain can result from an injury, arthritis or other condition.
Our knees are significant to moving our bodies and to simply get around. It isn't something many people think about until they are in pain.
Some of the biggest challenges I find for patients with knee or joint pain have been ways for them to describe what is causing their pain. If you don't understand the anatomy of your knees, its ligaments, tendons and bones, it can be a complicated conversation. Learning more and having patience to implement natural regenerative solutions, rather than quick fixes like surgery, is a discussion many are now valuing. Always give a proven natural solution a chance first and allow your body to tap into its own resources to heal itself, when this is an option for you.
- Understand the anatomy of your knees before any discussion of treatment and pain prevention.
- Learn about the bones and tissues around your knees.
- Tend to your tendons and have a clear visual understanding of your ligaments.
- Find ways to define your knee pain so your doctor can help you get to the root of the problem.
- When to use hot or cold therapy or a walking aid.
- The reasons surgery must be the last resort.
- How acupuncture can help and discover the enormous life-changing benefits of PRP and Prolozone therapies.
- Learn simple and low impact exercises for your knees to be done at home and at your gym.
- The good and bad impact shoes have on your knees.
- Ways to work your core, i.e., Tai Chi, Yoga.
- A great list of natural supplements for your joints and how certain foods can be your medicine.
"By activating your body's natural pain relief system with acupuncture which can stimulate the nerves, muscles, and connective tissues, patients will receive pain relief for their knees."
Learn the natural solution for life on this YOUNGER episode.
Listen, Enjoy and Share!
Destination Regenerate * Save Your Spot
[click onto image below]
Dr. Robyn Benson
Dr. Robyn Benson brings an innovative and game changing approach to today’s health care. Robyn offers the most advanced leading-edge therapies, procedures and products designed to renew restore and revive peoples’ health called ART (Amplified Regenerative Therapies).
Dr. Robyn Benson, author, speaker, self-care and regenerative medicine expert is known by many to be THE health detective with life-changing solutions! She is the owner and founder of Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine for over 15 years.
For the past 27 years, she’s applied her considerable knowledge of acupuncture, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, Herbs, IV therapies and her love for healthy travel to help patients resolve acute and chronic health challenges and to achieve optimal and sustainable health.
Dr. Benson is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a B.S. in Sports Medicine and a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. She is a board-certified in orthopedic and pediatric acupuncture.