Now accepting Telehealth appointments. Schedule a virtual visit.

Survive or Thrive: That is the Question

Survive or Thrive: That is the Question

Are you just surviving or thriving these days?

Don't let hardship or failure consume your life and your ability to manifest project that help you thrive.  Recognize what you cannot control (i.e. a pandemic) and tap into your creativity as you listen to Part 2 of my YOUNGER podcast interview with Teri Cochrane.

Teri has been known as an international thought leader in sustainable health and longevity.  As the found of The Global Sustainable Health Institute she developed The Cochrane MethodTM which integrates a multi-level, metabolic health modality.

The Wildatarian(R) Movement grew out of years of employing The Cochrane MethodTM. Teri created this approach to help people understand how their diet, lifestyle choices, thoughts, and emotions could trigger dormant diseases and manifest them into a host of symptoms and conditions.  It is important to learn there are proper foods, nutrition and supplements that can keep latent diseases at bay, reduce unpleasant symptoms and bring balance to your body and mind.

Enjoy Part 1 which was a YOUNGER episode we launched last week, and now enjoy Part 2 of this interview with Teri.  In this recording she will answer key questions like:

What does it mean to be 'in our power'?

What happens if you listen to a bird song? Will it help you get your body back into coherence?

Are you ready to begin with a great mediation?

Enjoy listening to YOUNGER as you learn, grow and share it with your friends and family to support a regenerative life.  If you would like to try Teri's Immune-Mover product, click onto the image below to save [use coupon code: robynbenson ].

Listen, Enjoy and Share!

Everyone is a WINNER!

Find out today and instantly receive your FREE GIFT!

Ask our TEAM at Santa Fe Soul, Center for Regenerative Medicine.

We are here for you!

Just email or call us! Let us answer your Qs ...

Build your immune system naturally today!

Easy access with our home delivery system that offers over

300 Practitioner Nutritional Brands

for you online.

 

Author
Dr. Robyn Benson, DOM (Doctor of Oriental Medicine) creator of A.R.T. (amplified regenerative therapies) Dr. Robyn Benson Dr. Robyn Benson brings an innovative and game changing approach to today’s health care. Robyn offers the most advanced leading-edge therapies, procedures and products designed to renew restore and revive peoples’ health called ART (Amplified Regenerative Therapies). Dr. Robyn Benson, author, speaker, self-care and regenerative medicine expert is known by many to be THE health detective with life-changing solutions! She is the owner and founder of Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine for over 15 years. For the past 27 years, she’s applied her considerable knowledge of acupuncture, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, Herbs, IV therapies and her love for healthy travel to help patients resolve acute and chronic health challenges and to achieve optimal and sustainable health. Dr. Benson is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a B.S. in Sports Medicine and a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. She is a board-certified in orthopedic and pediatric acupuncture.

You Might Also Enjoy...

Quantum Healing Made Easy and Observable!

Enjoy more life force energy and vitality with technology that is taking quantum leaps using a pseudo-scientific mixture of ideas which purportedly draws from quantum mechanics, psychology, philosophy, and neurophysiology to govern health and well-being.

Toxic Beauty Standards to Avoid 

Women are literally "Dying to be Beautiful" -- we can do better! Did you know that only 2% of women think they are beautiful? The other 98% are on a constant treadmill to "buy their beauty."

Make Food and Health Fun Again!

Fun can provide a renewable energy source to survive what can often seem like a Herculean effort to maintain the many long-term projects we undertake in life. “FUN is the fuel you need to play the long game.”

Going From Good to Great in a Relationship

2020 stressed our relationships at home. Learn how to get out of your own way when it comes to keeping your relationship great. You will gain subtle insights on how to improve your trust for a deeper connection.