"Most dis-ease has one thing in common: inflammation."
Dr. Robyn Benson
In this next episode of YOUNGER I will share with you the complexity of inflammation and how it, if not managed, can play a negative role in all aspects of your health. Since you can't always see it or feel it, many ask me . . .
What is happening inside of my body when the signs of inflammation begin to surface?
Learn the truth about inflammation. Understand the good, bad and UGLY about inflammation, how it plays an essential role in your health, but why too much of a good thing can wreak havoc throughout your entire system as well.
- Learn how much you know, or don't know, about inflammation
- Understand chronic inflammation is a cycle
- Know what causes chronic inflammation
- Learn to read the symptoms or, conditions related to, and the risk factors associated with chronic inflammation
- Begin to list the foods to avoid because they can cause inflammation
- Find out what foods you can eat with an anti-inflammatory diet. i.e. who doesn't love a Mediterranean diet and also learn the benefits of a low-glycemic diet
- The easy ways you can get your body moving and to keep active
- Understand how stress can magnify inflammation and simple ways to manage the stress in your life
- Learn why a good night's sleep always matters, and the wonderful benefits of creating a bedtime routine
- Recognize the importance of regulating your hormone levels
- Receive a ton of resources for additional learning
If you know someone who will benefit when they listen to this episode, simply forward this blog to them.
Listen, Enjoy and Share!
Everyone is a WINNER!
Find out today and instantly receive your FREE GIFT!
Ask our Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine TEAM!
We are here for you!
Just email us or call! Let us get your Qs answered . . .
What is your health plan this year?
Join me for my 1st exclusive Destination Regenerate
for Women this year!
[save your spot -- limited spots available]