Renew, Restore, & Revive Your Health
All too often, wired and tired adults eat on the run, consume too much fast food, and don’t get the vitamins and minerals they need to stay healthy. Dr. Robyn Benson and the team at Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine provide IV nutrition therapy to help with energy, immune and hydration optimization. Learn more about this life-promoting service by calling Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine or scheduling an appointment online today.
Give up suffering! Treatment is available!
Intravenous therapies restore energy levels, enhance detox, and promote good health.
Experience one of our signature nutrient IV therapies. Participate in customized programs. Work with experienced practitoners to solve your acute/chronic health challenges.
Relax, refresh, and beautify with this simple magnesium infusion. This treatment is liquid yoga.
This infusion is a blend of silver, glutathione, magnesium and B complex designed to give you energy and jumpstart your immune system.
Myers Energy Boost
Our signature blend. The classic Myers Cocktail is great for recovery from lack of energy, jet lag, and a good way to beat the blues.
Hydro Helper helps with recovery from dehydration. From gut issues that result in lost fluids, to those active individuals who naturally lose fluids through exertion.
A high dose vitamin C infusion that strengthens your natural defense system. It alleviates colds, allergies, and enhances pre and post surgical recovery.
This anti-aging formula, the Myers Cocktail and Glutathione, is ideal for that natural glow. This helps improve skin firmness/elasticity while stimulating healthy immunity, and aids in detoxification.
Transform with this after party remedy, a blend of the Myers Cocktail and Hydro Helper, will help you to recover quickly from hangovers, nausea, and headaches.
A tried and true favorite. The B12 shot is a safe and simple and inexpensive way to kickstart your energy levels and improve your mood.
This simple homeopathic remedy is a safe alternative to the more traditional flu shot.
How to prepare for you IV nutrition therapy:
- Your IV can take from one to three hours, please ask if you need an estimated time of administration.
- Please eat before you arrive
- Feel free to bring a snack, water to drink, book, or headphones (WIFI available)
- Drink plenty of water prior to your arrival and after your IV therapy
- If possible, please take a 10–15-minute walk prior to your arrival.
- You may experience coldness during the infusion. Please ask one of our assistants for a blanket.
- If you experience any discomfort please notify of our assistance immediately, i.e., burning, swelling, uncomfortable position.