EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy) is a method of breathing higher levels of oxygen during exercise to increase the amount of oxygen in your blood plasma. EWOT is a simple and powerful modality, which uses naturally occurring oxygen to produce positive results.
If done correctly EWOT can produce many desired effects in as little as 15 minutes a few times a week. When you deliver and utilize more oxygen to your cells you:
- Increase the energetic status and efficiency of your entire body
- Experience improvement in tissue and organ function
- Stimulate your immune system, reducing the probability of future illness
- Reduce inflammation in the body, starting with the vascular system and joints
- Produce the energy of youth, creating short-term health and longevity